Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Are Living In A Physical World

Current Song: "Magic Vs. Midas" -- Sunset Rubdown

I've done practically nothing at work today. I got so bored I counseled somebody. I think that says a lot about my day.

I ate too much candy and now I don't feel great.

I'm tired of coming home to an empty house.

This one's for Maggie, this one's for Sam
This one's for Maggie, this one's for Sam
Or any random spirit lover, busted
I have lusted after you
The way bloodsuckers do.

It amazes me how many young Americans there are who've never heard of Lollapalooza. At the very least, didn't they see that Simpsons episode where Homer joins the freak show? What's happening to this country? Damn kids.

Fuck it, I'm going home to stare at my cats again. And again and again, because it's all I ever do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home