Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Body Is Your Body

Current Song: "Doing All The Things That Won't Make Your Parents Proud" -- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

I'm sick of my limbs shaking and twitching randomly. This morning my hand jerked into an open bottle of ibuprofen that I desperately need and spilled half of it all over the living room. And try picking pills up off the floor with shaking hands. Now I'm having trouble typing because I randomly hit the same letter a few times in a row when my fingers go to town. I wish my central nervous system would either give up and collapse or give up and get better. The half-assed state of shutdown I'm in these days is just annoying.

Even I'm impressed by how messy my room is right now.

I'm going to see the midnight (well, 12:04 AM) showing of the new Batman tonight. I've been waiting for this one to come out since the credits rolled on the last one. I don't know what it is about the Christian-Bale-as-Batman movies that I love so much, but they really speak to me.

I didn't get enough sleep and I don't feel well this morning. I'm glad I'm going to work because it's too hot to stay home, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home