Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why Would You Talk To Me That Way?

Current Song: "Oxford Comma" -- Vampire Weekend

Vegas was the best couple thousand dollars I ever spent. The MGM Grand Spa is so good I could have cried. Also I won several hundred dollars but then I spent it on more gambling. I won enough to get comped a free buffet, a t-shirt (which I am wearing as we speak) and $25 in free slot play. It was a pretty good haul for only three days.

My grandma and her boyfriend are real sassy for seniors.

I've spent the day figuring out why everyone involved in my love life is a failure. I didn't mean to spend my day like this, it just sort of came up in conversation. One of them is a genuinely bad person who is incapable of empathy or complex feelings about someone other than himself, one of them is a stupid fuck-up who screwed up a gift really, really badly, and one of them just got notified that I am actually interested so I can stop sending signals that are horribly misinterpreted. So, here's hoping this net is wide enough to catch some of those other fishes in the sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home