Thursday, March 13, 2008

We Suck Each Other's Faces And Remember To Look Bored

Current Song: "Song For Clay (Disappear Here)" -- Bloc Party

I ended up staying up late playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii with Robby. I'd never played before so I got my ass served to me family-style, but it was still fun.

I never can tell anymore if it's hot where I am or if I'm having hot flashes. If this is early menopause, I wish it would just come get me.

I so don't want to go to class ever again. I'm a little worried because I actually don't remember the last time I went to class. I can't pinpoint it. It possibly was last Tuesday? I don't know, that week or so I had the flu made all of my recent memories pretty hazy.

I am waiting on news and I wish it would come already, good or bad. I'm not good at waiting.

Also, every time I think about having to present that paper at that conference, I am absolutely filled with terror. I'll probably present it, go home immediately, and cry for the rest of the day. It's a Saturday, I can lose that time to crying.

My head has hurt for so long now I'm getting used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home