Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What Are You Holding On For?

Current Song: "Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters" -- The Twilight Sad

Nobody is cooperating with me today and it's pissing me off.

I skipped my classes this morning in order to rest/make my physical therapy appointment. Then I missed my bus so I had to walk to PT, which took energy I didn't have. So the first ten minutes of my appointment or so my therapist just let me lie down with my eyes closed and the lights off. He's the best. Unfortunately, lying in bed from Wednesday to Sunday was a big setback in terms of my neck and shoulder injuries, so I have to keep going to PT. Not that I mind that much, actually. It costs me five bucks to get a massage from an adorable therapist. I can afford that.

On the downside, the aftermath of physical therapy always means I'm in pain for the rest of the day. Boo.

I dragged myself to that House of Reps meeting. It wasn't as boring or as long as I expected it to be. I'll write that paper tomorrow night and then I HAVE to go to classes on Thursday, I think I've been gone for quite a while. I so want out of school.

It's only 10:30 and I'm thinking of going to bed. I guess I need the rest, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home