Monday, March 10, 2008

Let Us Break Their Bonds Asunder

Current Song: "How Beautiful Are The Feet Of Them" -- Handel

I'm obsessively listening to Handel's Messiah even though it's distinctly not Christmas. The compositions are just beautiful.

I may have overestimated how much better I was getting. I went back to work today and I started feeling like hell about halfway through the day, I'm still having major problems with focus and concentration, and, well, it's not that I'm tired so much as I'm just wrecked. My chest and throat are still constricted, I still have a headache, and I still feel like spending time on my feet will cause me to die. Luckily I got out of my life of retail and went to college, where I can sit down at work all day and nobody cares if it takes me five minutes to stuff an envelope because I forget how it all works.

I am missing class again tomorrow because I had to move my physical therapy appointment to 1:00 PM because I have to go to a MN House of Representatives meeting at 4:00 PM in order to do a paper that is actually due tomorrow, but my prof is generously giving me until Thursday. So in order to be at the doctor at 1:00 I'd have to miss my second class, and if I miss my second class I may as well miss my first class, which sucks anyway. So I'm going to sleep in as long as I can tomorrow in order to have as much energy as I can for the whole House thing. God, I am not looking forward to that.

Speaking of which, I just now realized that I forgot to call to make an appointment with my shrink regarding the fact that the huge dose of Prozac I'm taking cancels out my sleeping pills and so I can't sleep anymore unless I mix a dose of sleeping pills with a dose of tranquilizers, which is probably not the healthiest choice I could be making. Ah, well.

I just want this week to be over so I can start having reckless amounts of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home