Friday, March 14, 2008

Feels So Unnatural, Peter Gabriel Too

Current Song: "A-Punk" -- Vampire Weekend

I'm abandoning any sense of responsibility starting when Leslie and Jayme pick me up tonight and ending sometime around the 24th of March. Thank God for Spring Break, I guess. Rodrigo told me to try not to commit too many sins in Vegas, which I thought was pretty cute.

The glands in my neck have not reduced in swelling and now my voice is hoarse and my throat kind of hurts. I'm going to ignore this for as long as I can.

I have confirmed a partner in crime for the Vampire Weekend show that isn't you. See, I don't have to spend all my time waiting around for you to throw me a goddamn bone.

I got my hair done yesterday (cut and colored) and it cost me approximately a million dollars. Let's just say I tipped my stylist $15.00 and that was kind of shorting him. On the plus side, my hair is way cute right now. After he did the initial cut, my stylist looked at me and said "Okay, I'm going to de-mom-ify this now" and I was like "Yes, please." So now it's a bit shorter in the back, with choppy layers here and there, asymmetrical bangs, and good bed-head look. Plus it's blue-black. Awesome.

I have a headache again, probably from physical therapy earlier. I took some Tylenol, I hope it helps. It's always a gamble with Tylenol.

Speaking of gambling, I so want to be out and about right now. Where are you, Leslie and Jayme?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home