Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reach Down Your Hand In Your Pocket

Current Song: "Long Day" -- Matchbox 20

Actually, the song "Walcott" by Vampire Weekend was what I was singing obsessively, but Long Day rounded it out.

So I find myself in downtown Minneapolis at 4 AM talking to a gentleman named T who wanted me to come up to his place and warm myself up with a cocktail. I politely declined. I was walking home from Leslie's to my place, which is just about five miles, probably a bit more as I didn't know where I was going and took some wrong turns. I could have slept at Leslie's and come home in the morning but I slept on a tiny couch last night and I got obsessed with the desire to sleep in my own bed. I left her place at 3:20 AM and got to mine almost exactly 2 hours later. It didn't seem that cold outside at first but my legs were definitely freezing when I got home.

It's 5:30 in the morning, I'm going to Vegas in a matter of hours, and I really need to get some sleep.

I love you, everyone. You're making my life worth living.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home