Thursday, March 13, 2008

When All These Storms Have Passed And Done

Current Song: "Fitzcarraldo" -- The Frames

I'm listening to The Frames and holding back tears. It's always about the same thing. I need to get away from this, my problems never change, they just get worse. One day when my heart can't take the strain anymore it really will break and maybe then you'll see me instead of looking past me again and again. Why did I ever meet you? It was my first taste of real happiness and it hurts that much more that you keep ripping it away, seam by seam, over and over, patching it and ripping it again so that the sutures aren't enough to keep my skin together.

Holding back tears: failed.

I tried to give you a chance at happiness, you didn't believe you were worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home