Monday, March 10, 2008

I've Been Your Bride Stripped Bare

Current Song: "Title Track" -- Okkervil River

Ok, I'm over the whole high school drama thing. Now I'm looking forward to:

- party on Friday (with people MY AGE)
- party on Saturday (same)
- Vegas on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

I just need to get through this last week of school before Spring Break and then it's off to fun and gambling and food and spa treatments and a sense of luxurious relaxation for most of the week. Then when I get back, you guessed it, more partying. Frankly, it's what I do best.

I desperately need to go to the grocery store but this is the first day I'm leaving my house since I got sick last week. I'm not sure if I have the energy to go to work AND go to the store, especially since the things I need necessitate going to a store in St. Paul. I'll have to try, though, because honestly, it's an actual emergency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home