Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Sea Would Electrocute The Sun

Current Song: "Chocolate Rain" -- Tay Zonday

This song has been stuck in my head for two days.

I woke up with a very minor hangover, which is really good news. I try not to go out on weeknights because the last time I did I was 3 and a half hours late for work the next day because I couldn't stop vomiting. So this one was pretty successful.

I hate the way my skin soaks up ink. Every time I go to a bar I end up with marks on my hand for days and days afterward, no matter how much I scrub.

The burn on my hand is getting better but the burn on my arm only gets worse. Now it's puckered and angry. Just another scar to add to the catalogue, I guess. I can never commit a felony, I have too many defining characteristics to get away with it.

I finally got my stuff from Casa de Esperanza yesterday so I can start analyzing their data. When I wrote my resume the other day for that financial counseling job I somehow forgot to list the CdE at all. I guess I'll write it in before I apply to the next one.

I'm supposed to get news sometime this week and it's making me insane that I haven't heard yet. I hate it when people push the deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home