Wednesday, March 26, 2008

If I Go There Will Be Trouble

Current Song: "Don't Stop Believin'" -- Journey

I actually got up and sang karaoke tonight. I was out with Nikki and we ran into this kid that is absolutely the cutest boy ever even though he's like five-foot-four. He and his friend were there for karaoke night so we got up and sang "I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow" and "Semi-Charmed Life". It was a great, great time, even though Nikki bailed and drove home drunk against all advice to the contrary. I had a blast, though. Just the thing I needed to get over all the rejection I've been getting lately.

It's nearly 1:30 in the morning and I have to go to work tomorrow. And I've been drinking vodka tonics all night. This probably won't end well.

Also, and I may have mentioned this before, your best friend is a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home