Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Find It So Hard To Be True

Current Song: "A Fond Farewell" -- Elliott Smith

This song makes me sad. Why, Elliott Smith?

It's Easter Sunday and I'm spending it with a family of complete strangers that, from what I hear, don't get along terribly well. I'm excited about food but I'm not so thrilled about the forced social interaction. Also there will be a million kitties and puppies there which would be nice if I didn't have these damn allergies.

I'm wearing contacts for the first time in a long time and I'd forgotten how they make my eyes feel both dry and burning at the same time.

I've been obsessively listening to The Frames lately and I highly, highly recommend "True" and "Fitzcarraldo," as well as the original version of that song "Falling Slowly" from Once. The one that won the Oscar. I have a huge crush on Glen Hansard.

I really just want to spend the day playing video games, now that I've got the Wii back, but no, it's a holiday, so I have to spend it with people. I think I've fallen back into my incredibly bad isolation habit. Not a healthy choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home