Monday, March 24, 2008

There's A Shopping Cart In The Ravine

Current Song: "Light Up My Room" -- Barenaked Ladies

Ok, I am officially OFFICIALLY out of dating prospects. I got the boot from the last one tonight. I wasn't emotionally invested at all, not like with the last one, so I'm more just kind of pissed that I have to get back out there and keep looking. It's so tedious.

On the plus side, compared to a year ago I'm doing an amazing job of putting myself out there. It helps that I'm mad at you all the time and it's hard to love someone you hate so much. It frees me up to consider other people. Also, all the Prozac helps.

Someone actually flirted with me the other day and I had to catch myself from being surprised. I've spent so long being down on myself that it's a little hard to believe that other people find me acceptable. Personally, I think I'm looking pretty good these days. My track record of rejection (that's two in one week) would lead you to believe otherwise, but you haven't seen the lowlifes I've been working with.

Bah, in the end I'm sure it will be alright. I'm on the right road, I just have to keep driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home