Friday, March 21, 2008

How Have I Listened To This 98 Times?

Current Song: "Paranoid Android" -- Radiohead

I horribly burnt the top of my right arm, just below the wrist, when I reached into the oven to remove my blueberry muffins and grossly misjudged where the rack was in relation to the burning hot oven top. So now I've got one of those long, ugly, blistery type burns and I'm pissed.

I found two posters advertising the campaign of Harvey Dent at a bus stop today, so I took them. If you don't immediately recognize the name Harvey Dent, you and I have nothing in common.

I could really use a whirlpool or some sort of Jacuzzi right now. My tiny little bathtub needs a cleaning and doesn't have a stopper. Plus, as I mentioned, it's a bit small. I need something in which I can really stretch out.

Thom Yorke's singing keeps me alive.

I know I begged you not to leave me, but if you want to, you probably should. This thing has gotten unhealthy for both of us and I don't want to see you anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home