Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baby, There's Nothing I Wouldn't Do

Current Song: "All My Stars Aligned" -- St. Vincent

I ate so much delicious food at a house with puppies who fell in love with me enough to make other people jealous. Their owners were impressed and Lila and Hudson kept asking me how I did it. I think it's just that I love dogs so much they have to love me back. One of the hosts, Cheryl, was insistent that I should get a Jack Russell terrier because I love to play with dogs and they love to play with me. It just reminded me how much I want to move out of this apartment, where I have nothing that is excited to see me come home every day.

The skin on my face has been sensitive, red and itchy for several days. It's driving me crazy and it's leading to somehow even more adult acne. I've given up hope that one day my hormones will resolve themselves into getting rid of the acne. I think it would have happened already, if it were going to happen.

It's early and I still feel like going to bed. I took an Ativan before I went to Easter dinner, and then I had a couple glasses of wine, and I think the combination is dropping me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home