Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've Never Seen Sixteen Candles

Current Song: "Jailhouse Rock" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

I got home at 9 AM and slept until about 1. Then I made a huge lunch and just kept eating until it was gone. Now I've been laying in bed for several hours reading a book and watching VH1's Top 100 Teen Stars. I told Jayme this morning that I probably wasn't going to get anything productive done today, and I was apparently right.

I just talked to Charlie for an hour. He said if he was here he would present that paper at that conference for me so I wouldn't have to be scared. I miss Charlie all the time.

I've heard rumors about going out tonight and they are as yet unconfirmed. I think I would have to go just to mend some bridges, even though I'm tired and don't really want to.

Also, I'm starting shit via text message right now. It's what I'm best at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home