Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'll Be So Sweet To You

Current Song: "Marry Me" -- St. Vincent

I'm suddenly so tired I can barely move. It might be related to the goddamn eight tacos I just ate. Those were some delicious tacos, I just couldn't stop eating them.

I have a paper due tomorrow that is one of those ones I was supposed to be working on for about four weeks and I wrote it in three hours tonight. I'm only aiming to pass that class, not ace it, so the paper's pretty mediocre. Also, when I stop caring about what I'm writing, I apparently start using words like "morning ablutions" and "communiques". It was gross but I thought it was hilarious so I left them in. I might get marked down, my professor has no grasp of the concept of humor.

I have this huge pile of data I need to start analyzing for Casa de Esperanza and I haven't started working on it yet. I don't have a deadline but God knows I'm a research kid so I'm just looking forward to it for fun. I'll probably end up working on it at times I'm trying to get away from homework or I'm unable to find a way to escape your unbearable presence/absence.

Christ I'm tired. I'm too tired to shower, I'm just going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home