Saturday, March 29, 2008

Even Though I'm Up Early I'm Pretty Sure I'm Not Going To Be Productive Today

Current Song: "Miss Murder" -- AFI

I got the news I was waiting for, which wasn't good. I got rejected for a program to live in the Middle East for two months to study Arabic, all expenses paid. I'm sad, but at least I know where I'm going to be now. Did I already write about this? I have a haunting feeling I did.

I have a lot of reasons to spend time a) out of my house, and b) drinking to forget, so last night I indulged myself in both of them and got drunk with Jayme while watching March Madness basketball. I don't care for basketball but put me in front of a sport I remotely understand and I can find things to be interested in. For instance, the horrible slaughter of the first half of the Memphis/Michigan State game. That was good watching.

Apparently some of my secrets have gotten out into the ether, which kind of concerns me. Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm not supposed to know that other people know. Friendly drama, is there anything that makes you feel more alive?

If you can keep not fucking this up for a couple more months, I really think we're going to come out of this thing alive. On the other hand, knowing you as well as I do, I'm pretty sure you're not going to make the deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home