Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Packed And I'm Holding

Current Song: "Semi-Charmed Life" -- Third Eye Blind

I have been having this experience lately where I'm drunker than I think I am, which is why I ended up walking home from Uptown that one night. For instance, right now I think I just started a fight with somebody because I texted them to see if they were fucking some girl in the front seat of a Lexus, just to give them a heads up that everyone could see them. Turned out they were sleeping, so, whoops. Still, wtf those kids in the Lexus? Also, there were two people in an extremely intimate embrace in the lobby of my apartment and me and the guy that came in behind me (who also saw the Lexus) could not stop laughing about it. What is going on tonight? I don't even know.

Also, you know it's a weird night when you have to convince your friend not to throw up in the cab, and then you go eat burritos. Also, if you want the shortest ride to anywhere, tell the cab driver you're going to throw up. I swear we got two miles in like 30 seconds.

Anyway, I spent the night at this horrible bar with a loud and not very good bar band watching some people I love get really shitcanned. I managed to keep a handle on it but I slowly grew to hate everyone in the bar until I just about freaked out and jumped through the window. It was not the most fun I ever had. Also, why can't I just get drunk anymore? Why do I always feel fine and then do stupid shit? It's like the worst possible outcome for these nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home