Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All Fires Have To Burn Alive To Live

I nearly tore my eyes out at work this morning trying to figure out how to edit HTML in WebCT. I somehow have made it this far with laughably rudimentary HTML skills that people born four or five years later seem to have ingrained into the wiring of their brains. Stupid fast-developing technological empire. I feel so obselete.

I forgot how to write the number 6 the other day. I couldn't decide if the loop went to the left or the right. I had to write it down several times and none of them looked correct. I can't be the only one things like this happen to, right?

I'm obsessively listening to Sunset Rubdown today. I was singing along until my boss came in and now I'm too shy. Although I am sort of muttering along under my breath.

We should all be proud of me, I finished my homework assignments for the week AND I finished my scholarship application, which is due Friday. I just need to walk it over to its destination and (HOPEFULLY) I can get some funding next year. I don't trust the CEHD to give me any money, since they're pretty dedicated to supporting the future teachers of the world and telling everyone else to bugger off. But there is no CHE to throw scholarships at me anymore, so I'll take my chances. On a related note, Bobby Bruininks can blow me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home