Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our Time Is Running Out

I have a total mental block about doing my homework this week. I came home all set to write that paper about modern day slavery, but instead I spent several hours baking delicious homemade cookies with Easter M&M's in them. You should have been here. Then I chatted on the phone for far too long, so when all is said and done I only got about two pages written before I ran out of steam. I'm skipping my night class tomorrow because I'm going to see Ted Leo and the Pharmacists on Wednesday, and all of these papers are due on Thursday, so I have to have one more night to do some writing. At least last night I finished my journal assignment for my Alcohol and Drug therapy class, so this hasn't been a total bust. Still and all, I feel an all-nighter coming down the pike.

Crap, I just realized I have a current events paper to write before tomorrow. I hate this week.

I ate too many cookies and I'm a little nauseated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home