Sunday, April 22, 2007

I've Seen The Needle And The Damage Done

Title change time!

I have been reading and making in-depth notes about the situation of sex trafficking in the US and Poland for the last five and a half hours. Except for the three minutes I took to reheat the rest of my Chicken in Garlic Sauce from last night. I still have to write the paper but I feel like I have a good foundation and I can afford to rest on my laurels for a little while.

I organized an outing to see Dance Band tonight and then I flaked out and didn't go, so I hope A) everybody was going to bail on me secretly anyway; or B) everyone is mingling and making friends without me. I'm leaning towards A, but I'm paranoid.

I spent the majority of this afternoon avoiding all the homework I have by reading the rest of Huck Finn. It's pretty good but it drags a bit toward the end. Thus concludes my arrogance in reviewing a book that you were probably compelled to read as a child.

So, I knew these crazy kids in London. The female kid lives in Pittsburgh and is nice enough, but, God help her, just not that bright. The male kid lives in Austin, TX, and is one of the sleaziest balls of sleaze ever to ooze over the Earth. They up and fell in love, or else he got bored and she got taken, but I came to find out that she is moving to Austin to be with him in a month or so, and my heart broke for all the other nice but not-that-bright girls out there who just can't see what they've gotten themselves into. Let's all take a step back from our significant others and think, "Has this person ever bragged about dealing cocaine?," shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home