Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You're Torturing Me

All of this craziness clearly needs to stop, alright? Let's all smarten up, here, people.

I was just outside of the margins of the evacuation which was annoying because, since nothing happened, I would rather have had a paid day off of work. I had to take the bus out to St. Paul and back for class, and the firefighters at the fire station on Oak Street had lined up lawn chairs outside the station, facing Northrup, like there was going to be a parade. Or a series of horrific explosions. Point is, whoever made that idle bomb threat is probably going to spend the rest of their short but eventful life begging for mercy in a terrorist prison. My money's on Gitmo, but it could be one of those "secret" prisons behind what remains of the Iron Curtain. Good luck, anonymous threat-maker. You just made the worst mistake of your life.

I'm so filled with directionless rage today. I cut out of my Research Methods class in the middle because we were supposed to do a group exercise and I couldn't see that ending in anything but bloodshed. Every once in a while you just have to take a day out to angrily hate everything, I think. Of course, the people who love you need to be understanding of that. The people that love me are avoiding me, which is only serving to piss me off further. Can't you people see, I need hugs. Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home