Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Monk, A Nun, A Merchant, A King, And A Lot Of Cave-Dwelling Dwarves

I went out to Lila's to interview her and I ended up eating delicious Chinese food and then running around on the roof with her and Carissa and Kari and The Chop. It was a beautiful night and it reminded me why it's a beautiful life. Then Carissa and I belted out Keane as we cruised down the freeway and then raced my bus to the stop so I could get on it. I don't spend a lot of time with people my age, for obvious reasons, and sometimes it's really relaxing and fun to be reminded that there are people in the world who aren't crying over an essay or drinking about finals at any given time.

On an unrelated note, we had a meeting and we decided that you're wasting your time and you can do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home