Saturday, March 31, 2007

There's A Field Where The Crops No Longer Grow

I feel like I've been half-asleep all day, so I'm listening to Flogging Molly (right now it's "Screaming at the Wailing Wall") to get my energy level above that of a corpse.

Dance Band is playing the Triple Rock tonight at approximately 11 PM and they think you should be there. $5 cover, 21+. All the cool kids will be there dressed as Hot Topic goths for Revolver_Modele, and who doesn't want to see that?

Last night I fell asleep fully clothed, glasses on, lights on, TV blaring, and I didn't wake up to fix all that until 5 AM. I think this week was just exhausting.

My mom sent me pictures of my uncle and my grandma today and I'd forgotten what they both looked like. I haven't seen my grandma in a while but I haven't seen my uncle in a number of years. At least 6 years and maybe much, much longer. When I was a kid he had an awesome handlebar mustache that he curled with mustache wax so it made little curlicues at both ends, and now that we're both older it's grown past his chin but he still curls it and he looks like my dad if my dad were a circus strongman. The effect is very disconcerting, but admirable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home