Thursday, March 29, 2007

Definitions Are Synonyms

A Number One: Marie totally tried to kill me on her bicycle today. Actually, that may have been my fault. But still, disaster.

I had back-to-back presentations in two classes today, and if you know me, you know I have a pathological fear of public speaking. So I was running very high on stress all day and when I finally escaped and headed home, I had the shakes so bad I could barely walk. I shopped for someone to enjoy a drink or two with me but everyone simultaneously failed, so I had a very strong vodka tonic with my dinner of Thai food and New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. I'm feeling less like straight up dying, but I might be a little intoxicated.

My contacts are irritating me but I don't want to get up and go far enough to take them out.

I've been living inside Thom Yorke's solo album lately. Again.

Eesh. You probably should have come over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home