Monday, March 26, 2007

Records From That Era Are Spotty At Best

15 minutes of work left so I'm getting paid to blog. Or at least to artfully look like I'm not blogging.

Today is so gorgeous, I almost didn't go back to work after lunch. I desperately wish I owned a bike.

I'm listening to "The Decision" by The Young Knives and it will probably be stuck in my head all day. If all else fails, I'm the Prince of Wales. My package from Amazon with all the magic and glory of new music likely won't get here until next week which is hardly fair at all.

I need gum or you need to stand back.

I told my mom I was going to come visit her in the summer and she almost cried. I haven't been there in a while and I'm pretty excited. An acre and a half of land, mostly old growth forest, on an island in the Puget Sound with Seattle a short drive away, and food and lodging is free? I told her it sounds like some sort of paradise. She assures me that it is. Also, somewhere in their patch of forest they have a rope swing. If only they had a treehouse, I'd never leave.

I have so much homework to do this week. Let's all drop out of school and become pirates. I know you, you look like you could swashbuckle.

1 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

dude you totally didn't mention that you saw me TWICE this day. wtf come on i'm blog worthy yeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home