Sunday, March 25, 2007

Try To Build A Wall That Is High Enough

I was in a mood last night until I drank gin with 7-Up and chased it with strawberries and chocolate fondue, V For Vendetta, and time with people I utterly love. Also, the Zack Galifianakis show was hilarious. Greg Fitzsimmons opened for him, and I am a comedy whore who has been in love with Greg Fitzsimmons for like 10 years, so it was like the Superbowl for me. Also some girl I'd never heard of opened and she bombed in a spectacular way, I wanted to heckle her and that's not like me at all.

I'm in for round 2 on the dating scene and it looks like this one is going my way. In a high school way because that's how I'm playing it, I asked someone out via Facebook, and I've gotten a decent response. Welcome to the world of tomorrow.

I'm rapturously listening to this Thom Yorke album over and over again. It reminds me of London and that kind of makes me sad. I miss all the time I spent on the Tube. I felt like such an adult, scooting myself around the big foreign city and walking with confidence even when I didn't know where I was going. And sneering at tourists who stood on the wrong side of the escalator. Wankers.

My mom got out of the hospital today and that will improve this upcoming week.

I got a much-needed hug the other day. Where are the huggers in my life anymore? I just know people who don't like to be touched, which I have trouble navigating because I can't get enough of the touching. Well, from a limited population.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home