Thursday, October 23, 2008

With 100 Souls And 100 To Go

Current Song: "The Mending Of The Gown" -- Sunset Rubdown

I have to go meet with some jerk at Herberger's tomorrow to find out what department I'll be selling my integrity and pride to work in. I hate this fucking economy. On the plus side, Lila recommended me for a better-paying part-time job that I'd much rather do (grant writing) and Ivy sent me links to the MN Courts website where I applied for a research job that I'd consider killing for, if that wouldn't rule me out from working for the courts. And Kathy said very supportive things to me via Facebook. So it's not all bad. But still, I ended up eating a million mini-Twix bars because I have no impulse control when I am horribly depressed. And all the chocolate makes me kind of ill. I should go to bed so I can be fresh and bright tomorrow to make a good impression on Herberger's for...God, that's the most depressing thing I've said all day. Somebody dig me out of this swamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home