Monday, October 20, 2008

They Always Ask You If You Have A Plan

Current Song: "When I Fall" -- Barenaked Ladies

I tried to convince myself I wasn't hungry, but in the last half hour or so I've failed, so I think I'm going to heat up some tuna steaks and make some tater tots. And probably some green beans, because green beans are delicious.

The horrible mistake I made with my bangs a couple weeks ago seems to be growing out, so I'm less ashamed to show my face in polite society. So that's nice.

I pinched a nerve in my shoulder this morning and it makes me want to die.

I applied to a job at Target Headquarters that I'm not terribly qualified for. I'm still pretending I'm not going to go back to working an hourly retail job, because that shit is why I went back to college. That being that, I'm going under and there's no life preserver in sight, so I don't know what I'm gonna do. Pray for me, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home