Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jason Is A Creepy, Creepy Bastard

Current Song: "Jason Believe Me, You Can't Trust Your Dreams" -- Sunset Rubdown

I DON'T WANT TO WORK AT HERBERGER'S. That being said, I'm still going to smile through the interview and cry when I get home. I need money, more money than I'm making through Google Ads even though y'all have been terribly generous about clicking on shit. I appreciate it.

I looked into filing for Social Security today so that I can just sit around at home being hopelessly insane, but they make it hard and I don't have the attention span. I need a social worker, or a babysitter, or something. Or just someone to pay all my bills. I hate being an adult.

Also I have STRENUOUSLY mentioned to my parents that I don't have any money and I'm in serious trouble, and the only reactions I've gotten are my mother: "I don't have any money, either" and my father: "Move back here immediately and live with me and your mother." Thanks, kids! Both of those are really helpful in resolving my immediate problems of my utilities are going to be shut off at any second. What do really seriously poor people in trouble do when they don't have anywhere to turn? I can't keep buying everything on credit because I have no income and will very soon not be able to afford minimum payments on my credit cards. Not to mention that I pretty much have to default on my student loans at this point. Basically, fuck you, America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home