Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Can't Get The Air Conditioner Out Of The Window And It's 35 Fucking Degrees

Current Song: It's a Tears For Fears song, I don't remember the words or the title. Actually it might be Duran Duran. I think it's Duran Duran.

What the fuck is going on with today? Also, I'm freezing and all I want to do is go back to bed but instead I've been sitting by my phone/email all day and occasionally doing work. Am I going somewhere? I don't know.

I spent much of my time today researching resources for uninsured folks with mental health issues in this county. It is surprisingly hard to get your foot in the door with getting some goddamn help unless you go to the hospital and/or call 911 and frankly, the answer is no. I fucking hate bureaucracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home