Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fucking Rocky Top, Tennessee

Current Song: I'm not sure, I think it's Editors, though.

I ate a lot of lemon poppyseed scones for breakfast and now I'm being offered free lunch and I'm not hungry. Should I take it on principle or just skip the meal because I'm fat enough? I'll probably take it.

Herberger's won't stop calling me and I'm too pathetic to call and say I'm not coming to work there. I keep having these flashes of desperation where I think it's not a bad idea, and then the words "Christmas rush - kid's department" blow through my mind and I shiver with disgust. No and no.

It's sad but I've only been working for four days and I could use a day off. I think I might just hate leaving my house. I need to get out of this rut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home