Friday, October 24, 2008

Somebody Buy Me The Bourne Trilogy!!

Current Song: Still the same song. It's stuck in my head.

Matt Damon is hot. Except in The Talented Mr. Ripley, that ruined my life.

I applied to be a Probation Services Assistant with the courts just now. I actually really, really want that job. I've always harbored a secret desire to work in law enforcement. Well, really I've harbored a secret desire to be a Medical Examiner, but it's like nine years of education ON TOP of medical school, and I'm just not sure I'm up to it. I figured I could compromise with Mortuary Science, which is kind of the same, but the U won't let you minor in it, so I just gave up completely. I was a morbid kid, what of it? Anyway, I considered going to law school but there seems to be no branch of the law that doesn't involve public speaking, and that's where we part ways. Damn my crippling mental illness(es).

Oh, and in case I didn't mention it, Herberger's is hiring me to work in the Kid's Department, because they reached directly into my nightmares and ripped out the content. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not much for kids, and frankly, I'm not much for parents, either. Somebody give me a REAL JOB, or at least HOPE FOR A REAL JOB, before that whole thing gets off the ground.

Keli needs sleeps now. Tomorrow is a weekday, here's hoping I land an interview for a real adult job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

good luck Keli. I saw Joann's is hiring "seasonal personnel..."
You could be crafty!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home