Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sucking On Chili Dogs Behind The Tastee-Freeze

Current Song: "Jack and Diane" -- John Cougar Mellancamp (I don't actually know if that's what this song is called)

OK, I've got grant-writing work from now until Thursday, and then I have the opportunity to join an archaeological dig in Arizona and I'm pretty sure I'm going to pack the cats up and take off. Rock me like a fucking hurricane.

Also, I'm learning about Sharia law and how it affects Muslim business owners' ability to borrow and lend on credit. It's fascinating, frankly.

OK, I'm supposed to be working right now on updating a list of board members on a loan committee. Just wanted to say that if the next time you hear from me I'm an archaeologist, don't be surprised. Keli needs a job and some adventures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

how'd you swing that?! would you get paid to go on the dig?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Nil said...

i would, but the whole thing is Not A Guarantee, just an idea we're throwing around.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home