Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall On Your Knees

Current Song: "O Holy Night" -- Traditional

I fell asleep for a while, I have no way of telling how long. I woke up in a panic but I don't remember what I was afraid of. I did that hallucination thing where I thought I was awake but apparently wasn't because the striking thing about it was that my legs had become invisible. Then when I finally regained enough consciousness to sit up, there was a ladybug crawling on me.

I fell asleep while reading a grant application a bunch of times this morning; thank God I was in a room by myself and I managed to wake up before the boss lady came in. That's all I need. I don't know how to list this job on my resume, does anyone here do resume consulting? I really just need someone to write mine for me, since the one I have is way too information-heavy.

I'm tired and my throat kind of hurts but I think it's an allergy problem. I bought all this food on Sunday and I haven't eaten any of it (except some of the Crunch Berries cereal) because I've been getting all my eating done at work on someone else's dime. I haven't eaten since about 1:30 so I should, but I'm not really hungry. I have Ben & Jerry's ice cream and that might be all I want in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home