Monday, October 27, 2008

Were The Teachers Any Good At It?

Current Song: "Somewhat Off The Way" -- Dogs Die In Hot Cars

I've eaten all the free Famous Dave's that I could possibly shove in my face and now I'm having trouble concentrating on the Market Analysis I'm working on. Too much barbecue...

I'm employed through Wednesday and then I'm on my own again. Herberger's called today to offer me a TEMPORARY position in the Kid's Department and I didn't pick it up. I'll probably call them back late, when I know I'll get voice mail, to say that I don't want it. This job pays enough to cover my rent for the next month, so I'm good until December, and then I'm screwed again. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Apparently, according to the real estate analysis I'm working on, I live in a very low-income neighborhood with a very high rate of houses in foreclosure. I guess that's realistic but it's still a cute place with decent people, and it seems pretty safe, so I've decided not to care. At least rent is cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home