Saturday, October 25, 2008

An Ill Favored Thing, Sir, But Mine Own

Current Song: "Mack The Knife" -- Quiz Show Soundtrack

I've just realized that I've had a crush on Rob Morrow in Quiz Show for 13 years. It's probably the genesis of my crush on Jewish boys everywhere.

I started working on that grant writing project today for money, which is the best idea ever. Also the lady I'm working for took me to lunch at Rainbow where I had the Honey Walnut Shrimp and it was all I ever wanted in the world. But I've had a stomachache since yesterday and I can't eat anything even though I'm hungry. Probably all the Twix I ate - I polished off that whole 11.40 ounces. Fatty fatty fat fat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

we went trick or treating downtown today and i'm pretty sure i ate more candy than the kids!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home