Thursday, September 11, 2008

With The Pills In Your Hand

Current Song: "Heath Ledger" -- One Weekly Gun

It's 12:30 AM and I just realized that all I ate were a couple of molasses cookies and a bowl of chili for the whole day. While this is conducive to losing weight, it is not so much for making me happy. I'm starved.

I can't leave an open book anywhere or the cats will sit on it. It's weird. Harry is curled up on my crossword puzzles right now.

Chatting with people is hard and I don't want to do it anymore. But, I met some Irish guy who suggested I try vodka and apple juice, which sounds like the most delicious choice ever and now I have to go buy things.

Also, I didn't buy paper towels today and it was actually pretty important.

Aaaaand the boycats are making out again. It's like living in a damn Turkish bathhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home