Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Still Missing A Shoe

Current Song: "So Come Back, I Am Waiting" -- Okkervil River

Oh, today was a long, long day. All the drugs I took this morning fried my brain so twice - TWICE - in the same appointment I looked at the client and said "What were we just talking about?" It did not inspire confidence, I assure you. Then I made a drug-addled trip to, apparently, the dollar store, where I bought everything fake-banana-flavored that I could find. Then I came home and had to clean up all the disgusting, disgusting messes from this morning. And the house smelled like bad tacos. Not a pleasant homecoming. Oh God, today, no.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it helps, today in the field i saw half of a rat that a snake had regurgitated.
so.
also, and crucially: i love opera? have i ever told you that my greatest dream was to be on mtv's MADE as an opera singer? well.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home