Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trying Hard To Keep My Hands Behind My Head

Current Song: "Thanksgiving Grey" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

Ok, nobody likes me when I'm angry, and given history and folklore, there's a lot of good reasons for that. That being said, stop doing things to piss me off/fill me with venomous rage/make me eat junk food nonstop even though I'm not hungry.

I understand a whole thing, I do, but the secret is to let me know it's turned into a whole thing BEFORE I start thinking about drinking in the morning because I don't know how to handle my emotions. I don't need this shit, and neither do you.

I bought $300 worth of respectable clothing from Target yesterday without trying any of it on. This morning I went through several outfit combinations before it occurred to me that I am spherical and I will never look good in any clothes, ever. On further reflection, it turns out I'm PMS-y and carrying some water weight, so this is a problem that may be resolved. If I can stop ordering and eating entire pizzas for lunch.

In sum, this week I am angry, so you should probably stay right the hell away from me unless you've only got good news and/or food.

Back to counseling folks over the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home