Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Know The Names Of The Thwarting Angels

Current Song: "Kid A" -- Radiohead

Every time I stand up my vision blacks and I almost faint. Chills are so bad I can't stop shaking unless I'm stopping to break out in a sweat. My throat feels swollen and my jaw hurts for some ungodly reason. If I sit upright for any real length of time I get dizzy. My neck hurts like mad, probably from laying down all day. All I have to eat is chicken noodle soup and ice cream, neither of which sound appealing right now. I have trouble focusing my thoughts on any one thing for more than a couple minutes. I was reading The Encyclopedia of Angels but I decided it was too much scholarship for me so now I'm re-reading America: The Book. Thank God I managed to write that policy paper earlier, before my mind collapsed. Nobody's home and I'm lonely and if they were home it would be an unsafe choice to keep me company. I need to lie down again, I'm going to pass out on my keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home