Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Think It Might Be Called "Miss Murder"?

Current Song: It's the AFI song that's in Guitar Hero III, I can't identify it further

I woke up this morning thinking "Oh, I feel fine, maybe I shouldn't have called off classes." Then I stood up, and within about, oh, three minutes or so, I realized that every part of my body ached, my glands are still swollen to the point that I feel my throat is closing, that cough is sounding pretty bad, and I feel like hell. Just in general. So, I've got that going for me.

For some reason none of the doctors I work for (I don't work for them directly, they're just attached to the program) don't know that I don't work on Thursdays. I've had two of the three of them email me requests for things today and I have to keep answering that I'm not there. And that I won't be there tomorrow either. It's quite frustrating.

Wow, I really exceptionally don't feel well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home