Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Everybody's A Star

Current Song: "Oh Comely" - Neutral Milk Hotel

Sometimes the smoothness inside an almond is all I can believe in.

I need someone here when I can't take care of myself.

I have a fever and I can't stop shaking. My joints hurt brutally, my head aches, my voice is shot through like the ace of spades, and my glands are swollen. The fatigue I've been complaining about for days has only gotten worse (I had to lie down in the middle of making a sandwich.) I still had to struggle to do at least half of my laundry today because I ran entirely out of socks and underwear. When I am sick I really just want someone to bring me soup or ice cream and tell me they're sorry I don't feel well. Instead I'm locked in my room at the end of a very long hallway.

God deliver me from loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home