Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Think My Glands Are Swollen

Current Song: "Paint It Black" -- The Rolling Stones

I have blisters and impacted hangnails from playing my frustration out on Guitar Hero III. I have informed Susan in writing that a) she owes me money and interest will be compounding shortly, and b) if she continues to pay the rent after the first of the month, we have agreed to ask her to move out.

I've got to start eating more. Last night for dinner I had a pretzel stick and a miniature mandarin orange. Today all I've eaten is chicken nuggets, almonds, and two Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. I want to go grocery shopping but I'm just so tired all the time. I can't tell if I'm sick or if I'm tired because I'm not eating. I really need someone to swoop in here and take care of some things for me, because this whole Independent thing gets really burdensome when your problems start stacking up. For example, I have two baskets full of laundry, which contains nearly all of my socks and underwear. My laundry situation has crossed into DefCon 9. But am I upstairs doing laundry right now? No, I'm sitting here bitching about how exhausted I am. I need someone to make me nutritious food so I don't fade away to nothing.

I'm sad and I don't think it's psychological.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home