Thursday, February 07, 2008

There Will Be Blood Is A Terrible Film

Current Song: "Swimming" -- Sunset Rubdown

There Will Be Blood was an awful, awful movie in the style and general theme of Magnolia, which I also violently hated. Every character is disgusting or unforgivably annoying, the plot (such as it is) drags on for hours, and the score, although lovely on its own, drags your attention out of the movie with screaming force. I hated it so, so much.

I apparently have been tearing through my painkillers with alarming speed, so I'm trying to hold off for right now, which means my neck has stiffened up again and a sharp, stabbing pain has set in just between my shoulder blades.

All I ate today was ice cream.

I have to go see my shrink tomorrow because this whole thing isn't working out. Also, I'm not sure what I can and can't mix with the painkillers. Boo.

Chad and I talked about moving away today and it was the first time I didn't beg him to stay. I don't know what that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home