Monday, February 04, 2008

Jesus Mary and Joseph

Current Song: "Cocaine" -- Eric Clapton

Ok, I fell down twice today in the one block between my apartment and the bus stop. Following a number of x-rays, I've discovered that I've sprained my back, sprained my neck, strained both shoulders, twisted an elbow, and rotated my spine right out of place. I will have to go to at least eight weeks of physical therapy because of this. Also because of this, I am high on Vicodin and muscle relaxants right now.

I need to cancel my dental appointment tomorrow because I can't tilt my head or lean back at all, and for some reason my phone doesn't ring through to the cancellation line. I guess there's nothing I can do about it now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

holy hell...that really sucks. feel better.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home