Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bad News On The Doorstep

Current Song: "Knives Out" -- Christopher O'Riley

I spent the day at work and the night drawing portraits of the people I live with to hang in some of the vast bare stretches of wall we have. All of them came out kind of shitty, because even after years of formal training I still have barely any talent. Also, drawing self-portraits is depressing because I had to confront things like my double-chin and my disproportionately large nose. So all of them came out screwy because I suck at everything, and then I had to shame myself by signing them, as though it was worth it. I should go erase the signatures. I'm such a tool.

Do you even remember why you used to love me? Do you realize how far you've gone away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home