Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Don't Leave Me, Love Me

Current Song: "Wall of Sound" -- Armin Van Buuren

New injuries have cropped up to highlight the old ones. I've discovered that I twisted both elbows (although my right elbow hurts more,) I've pulled all the muscles around my ribcage, and I've pulled the muscles between my elbows and forearms on both sides. Plus the whole rotated-spine thing and the strained shoulder thing and the neck and back sprains. I wasn't aware that one could sustain this level of injury just from falling down. (Twice.)

I've just discovered Armin Van Buuren because I've been kind of out of touch with the whole house/trance scene. According to reviews, this album (Shivers) is his worst effort, but I LOVE it. I bought it just for the title track, but all of it is just great. Of course, with all the Vicodin I'm on, everything is just fantastic.

Typing makes my elbows hurt.

I got bored and started calling people I know, and even though my status on facebook has been updated to reflect my horrible injuries, apparently nobody looks at my profile. Also, everyone I know is sick. What's happening to us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home